Total Pageviews

gO-mO-cO's Google Search

Loading

Friday, October 21, 2016

Bomber's Wihttps://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/21827902/669841291287127931nd & Pigs from ( The bOOk on g!)

( Witch Ditch )
Witch Ditch : An infamous scary place for a child
Haunted Winds, Seemed as long as a Mile
She had very pretty Teeth :^)
A Wicked, Crooked, SchMile:^#

Friends jokin now! Jerry when you were nuttin butt a babe ( bout 3 in the shade )
We seen ya coming naked Outta Dat Ditch!
My Reply has always been
( Witch Ditch !)
My thought was prolly 
This must be Natural!
Naturally a Price
Of course I was willing to pay 2 play
For a " Glimpse " of their beauty a cache of my friends
The pure Joy of Runnin, Jumpin and I guess evidently
" STREAKING?"
Across the
WITCH DITCH!








No comments:

FeedBurner FeedCount